FLSA STATUS: Full Time, Non-exempt
REPORTS TO: President
SUMMARY OF RESPONSIBILITIES
Provides business development support including proposal development and follow up, sales presentations, and social media efforts. Oversees service agreement process and timelines. Manages Salesforce including content and reporting.
ESSENTIAL POSITION RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assists with writing, editing, retrieving necessary graphic design materials, proofreading proposals within specified deadlines.
- Executes business development tasks including setting up broker presentations and marketing campaigns
- Monitors content, provides creative ideas and gathers input for the 121 Benefits website at 121benefits.com and on social media.
- Creates presentations for external and internal use
- Understands and works effectively with Salesforce including generating weekly reports and analyzing data
- Customizes client and prospect web portals
- Creates, maintains and tracks service agreements for renewals and new clients
- Creates client communication materials and service promotion.
EDUCATION AND WORK EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Communication, Marketing, Journalism or English.
- 1 year of experience working with Microsoft Office products
- Experience with Salesforce is a plus.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- Must be creative and have administrative skills.
- Must have strong working knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite.
- Must be detail-oriented.
- Ability to handle multiple projects and prioritize projects.
- Ability to communicate clearly, both written and verbal.
- Must have the ability to plan, coordinate and engage others for input.
- Exhibits the following 121 Benefits values; positive energy, flexibility, accountability, responsiveness, do the right thing and deliver excellence.
- Requires prolonged sitting, standing, some bending, stooping and stretching.
- Requires hand-eye coordination and manual dexterity sufficient to operate a keyboard, photocopier, telephone, calculator and other office equipment.
- Hearing must be in the normal range for telephone contacts.
- Requires the ability to lift up to 20 lbs.
The responsibilities, skill sets and requirements listed above are a synopsis of the work to be performed, but is not intended to be a complete comprehensive list of all the duties, activities and responsibilities required of job incumbents. Supervisors or managers may ask job incumbents to perform other duties as needed and/or required. The opportunity to work from home is based on business needs and determined by the Manager.
Management has the right to revise this position description at any time. The position description is not a contract for employment, and either you or the employer may terminate employment at any time, for any reason.