The entire 121 Benefits team participated in a day of team building and community service on September 9th. The volunteer time at Open Arms of Minnesota was meaningful and memorable.
Open Arms of Minnesota cooks and delivers free, nutritious meals to people living with life-threatening and chronic illness in the Twin Cities.
Here are some of the tasks we accomplished:
- 480 baguettes rolled
- 30 loaves of Babka topped
- 360 portions of lasagna packaged
- 360 portions of braised pork & sweet potatoes packaged
- 30 lbs of cauliflower chopped
- 25 lbs of carrots peeled and diced
It was our first time volunteering at Open Arms. Many of us plan to go back to volunteer in the future.
Open Arms of Minnesota