Our growing company is looking for a Marketing Intern for this summer and possibly to continue throughout the school year. The successful candidate is enrolled full-time at a college or university and studying marketing or communications. We’re looking for a driven, smart individual who wants to create a career in social media and content marketing. We are offering a part-time, 20-30 hours per week schedule during the summer of 2019 and possibly extended thereafter. We will provide training, guidance and support as well as the opportunity to learn about the healthcare industry and gain valuable work experience.
- Hardworking and dedicated outlook
- Familiarity with social media platforms
- Ability to take direction and learn things quickly
- Strong writing and editing skills
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Graphic design and layout skills are a plus
- Knowledge of Adobe Programs (InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop) are a plus
- Demonstrates strong interpersonal skills with the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers and management.
- Prompt and dependable attendance.
- Demonstrates strong time management skills with the ability to meet deadlines.
- Exhibits positive energy, flexibility, accountability, responsiveness, integrity and a passion for delivering excellence.
- Create content for blog and social media accounts
- Assist with developing new and unique marketing ideas to increase 121 Benefits’ marketing efforts
- Create and edit communication materials and customer-facing collateral
- Assist with various tasks as needed from marketing and account management teams
This position will begin in late spring/early summer starting with 20-30 hours per week.