FLSA STATUS: Full Time, Nonexempt
REPORTS TO: Manager, Data Management
SUMMARY OF RESPONSIBILITIES
Representative is responsible for client set-up and renewal, processing client files, development of reports and other procedures for COBRA/continuation, enrollments, contributions and other client support processes.
Essential Position Responsibilities
- Post contributions to participant accounts
- Manually enter/ upload enrollments – verify job share partner’s enrollments
- Process changes of elections and mid-year enrollment
- Group set up in processing system
- Renewal, plan/rate change set up in processing system
- Demographic updates to participant information
- Create reports, quarterly statements, welcome letters and disburse to participants or client as needed
- Debit card enrollment, issuance and verify job share partners
- Generate client reports
- Create client billing reports and report numbers
- Monthly COBRA/continuation reconciliation of premiums collected
Education and Work Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field is preferred.
- Minimum of 2 years of related experience.
- Proficiency with computer, Microsoft Office (Word and Excel) and calculators. Microsoft Access knowledge is a plus.
Knowledge and Skills
- Knowledge of enrollments and contributions a plus.
- Must possess knowledge of file formats.
- Demonstrates the ability to communicate clearly in writing and verbally.
Required Competencies / Qualities
- Demonstrates the ability to be organized and work on multiple projects and meet deadlines by setting priorities.
- Must be detail and process-oriented.
- Demonstrates strong interpersonal skills with the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers, management and clients.
- Adapts communication style and content to the needs and composition of the audience.
- Prompt and dependable attendance.
Physical Requirements / Working Conditions
- Ability to sit for prolonged periods of time.
- Ability to work 40 hours per week regularly throughout the year. Hours during peak times may be in excess of 45 hours per week.
The duties described above are the general nature and level of work performed, but are not intended to be a complete comprehensive list of all the duties, activities, and responsibilities required of job incumbents. Supervisors or managers may ask job incumbents to perform other duties as needed and/or required. Management has the right to revise this position description at any time. The position description is not a contract for employment, and either you or the employer may terminate employment at any time, for any reason.