FLSA STATUS: Exempt
REPORTS TO: Vice President
SUMMARY OF RESPONSIBILITIES
Responsible for client retention, new client implementation, and managing client relationships.
ESSENTIAL POSITION RESPONSIBILITIES
- Retain assigned clients and develop strong relationships with them
- Maintain and develop strong broker relationships
- Participate in prospective client presentations
- Assist with proposal review and development
- Manage communications to clients regarding 121 Benefits’ services
- Development of participant communications
- Lead participant open enrollment meetings as requested
- Manage client service issues including communication with operations staff
- Attend or lead client meetings or conference calls as required
- Lead client implementation process
- Manage client renewal process
- Update plan documents
- Respond to client compliance questions
- Manage service delivery projects
- Cross-sell 121 Benefits services
- Development and deliver presentations and Webinars
- Accounts payable follow up
- Manage Service agreements
- Promote 121 Benefits through social media
- Generate client reports
EDUCATION AND WORK EXPERIENCE
- Bachelors Degree in Business is recommended
- A minimum of 1-2 years of client management experience with a proven track record of success
- Technical expertise in employee benefit plans, COBRA, state continuation regulations, retiree, and leave benefits continuation
- Experience working with employee benefits clients
- Experience leading client implementation process
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- FSA, HRA, HSA, and COBRA and State Continuation Regulations specific knowledge
- Client management and communication
- Strong Project Management skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to conduct enrollment and prospective client and broker presentations.
- Demonstrates strong interpersonal skills with the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers, management, clients, and brokers.
- Prompt and dependable attendance.
- Exhibits positive energy, flexibility, accountability, responsiveness, integrity, and a passion for delivering excellence.
- Requires hand-eye coordination and manual dexterity sufficient to operate a keyboard, photocopier, telephone, calculator, and other office equipment
- Hearing must be in the normal range for telephone contacts
- Requires the ability to lift tradeshow booths and materials weighing up to 20 lbs
- Ability to work overtime when needed
- Ability to travel up to 10%, utilizing a personal vehicle
The duties described above are the general nature and level of work performed but are not intended to be a complete comprehensive list of all the duties, activities, and responsibilities required of job incumbents. Supervisors or managers may ask job incumbents to perform other duties as needed and/or required. The opportunity to work from home is based on business needs and determined by the Manager.
Management has the right to revise this position description at any time. The position description is not a contract for employment, and either you or the employer may terminate employment at any time, for any reason.